Video of The 89 at the 2013 Vermonster rock crawl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well as usual video never really does any justice but the course was pretty tough. All the mods worked killer, maybe too killer because those beadlocks let the tires grab so darn good I grabbed enough traction to snap a Dana 60 stub shaft on day two ending my weekend at Vermonster. But day one I had a solid run at 3:09 and didnt break anything. I floated right through with the hydro steer it was like steering a sports car, and the beadlocks made this thing point and shoot. Here is the link for the vid on you tube. Oh yeah, and thank god for the new sliders and rear diff cover. they are thrashed but totally undamaged. Mostly from sundays run where I hammered it till it broke. I unfortunately dont have that vid.

http://youtu.be/A6_XeaLFtVU

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Truck is a sick build. So is that a personal spotter or just a random guy? my spotter is either my GF or my buddy matt. I like spotting almost as much as I like crawling. It so awesome to see someones face when you guide them through something they should never be able to make it trough.

CrewCab Steve

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He is a friend I meet up there for all the events. Vermonster is like a four wheelers reunion from all over the east coast. Two weekends a year we all get together and live sleep and breath trucks for three days. Just meeting everyone up there every six months is half the fun. Your right about that though. Spotting is pretty exciting.