*VID* 4 high in the ice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. Being a trucker I don't expect a young sounding lad but rather a john deere hat and a deep older voice. What I would do to have the 5.7 vortec :nono: If only I knew when I was younger...

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Nice. Being a trucker I don't expect a young sounding lad but rather a john deere hat and a deep older voice. What I would do to have the 5.7 vortec :nono: If only I knew when I was younger...

LMFAO my co-driver and I get it all the time. "Sir, this is the Truckers only section" "But Maam, we ARE truckers, here's my CDL"
Hot chicks especially, there in the Midwest mmm mmm mmm! Some hoochies out there!

I'll update my profile one of these days with an actual pic.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah no cel on a obd2 is pretty amazing lol, OBD1 you can be running on 5 cylnders and still not have the cel pop on some times.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score

personally, i wouldn't give 2 cents for a obd2 anything, especially a vortec engine...the old tbi's are imo a more reliable engine...especially when they get the miles on them...