Very good engine.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoulda hit the pole they break, Trees are not forgiving. I hope insurance does you right.

neko_tensai

Reaction score
What from this totaled 1994 Suburban K2500 (HD) is compatible with a 2005 Suburban 1500 LT 4x4?

Is the front suspension 6" lift kit possible fit on a 2005? I hate to see that transfer case, 4L80e and the rear axle go to waste but I don't need it. Tires are not that great of tread for me but they're almost new.

If some folks could tell me what to do asap so I can put a plan together. The body has more rust and damage than it's worth, nothing spectacular interior, good condition seats. I realize the value of the drive line in the old truck, 4l80e, locked differential with 4:10 gears. Transfer case, tires and maybe 2 or 3 of the wheels, 1 is bent a little from the curb.

Other than that I'm going to get the stereo and amp. Pull the brand new alternator if I can get to it and the battery. I really don't have a place to work on it so it'll be costly to get these things but probably totally worth it. Engine?