very clean 1 owner 96 Z71 scsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
not a one owner under 100k in that condition. these trucks have a following and one like that will go for a premium. to some people including myself condition is worth a lot of $$$$$$$$.

mistaake

Reaction score
Come on man, I like GMT400 trucks too, but that's just outrageous. I have no doubt somebody will buy that and pay near that price, but it'll take a while for the right person to come along and buy it. I doubt the seller has the patience. If you want the truck you could probably offer him $9k cash right now and he'd take it. Still high but $3k less ridiculous :D

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
you must not watch these things too often. i've owned 10 or so and all low mile clean trucks. my last one (silver 97 in sig) i sold on ebay. dude did buy it now and shipped it from austin tx to new jersey. payed $13,000 plus shipping and never saw it before doing it. i highly doubt he will take 9. i wouldn't if i was him. he needs to market it properly and it will sell for full price or close to with in a week i bet. i purshased and sold many times cross country and certain areas will carry twice the value on stuff as other areas. i like it but i won't give him 12. the new vehicle prices are starting to drive used vehicle prices way up. just my opinion.

i will say it will take someone like me that is ocd and will nitpick a vehicle to death to buy it. someone willing to pay a premium for a vehicle in great shape. it is all the little details.

i bet that truck will drive just like it did new. no play in the steering. no spongy brakes. ac will work properly. power windows won't wine and go slow. etc etc etc. all the little stuff that most 400s have problems with.

mistaake

Reaction score
Okay, you're right, I only browse CL for under $3k and I've never sold a car for more than $1800. I'll shut up now :D

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
not like that but feel free to be. just sharing my opinion and experiences. having a conversation, that is all.

mistaake

Reaction score
lol sorry didn't mean to sound pissy. just realizing i have no clue wtf i am talking about - hard to express emotion on the internet haha. I'm not angry at you at all :)