Useful project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I'd love to have a bucket truck to trim trees, specifically an old apple tree, and oaks that need dead branches removed. I have an idea that if I found one cheap enough to afford, I'd be fighting hydraulic issues constantly. It would be a lot of money to have tied up for something so infrequently used by me..... still it would be nice to have.

But now that "Derick's Bucket Truck Rental" is ready for it's Grand Opening (complete with "Half Price Rentals to GMT400.COM Members") our prayers are answered!
:jester:

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Screw that lol, I like the 3500 part of it, but ain’t to keen on swaying back and forth 40ft up lol

I used to sandblast and paint water towers and gas pipelines. The views were amazing, but every single day that first hour off the ground was hard to get used to. I think that's why most painters I know are into drugs or alcohol, lol!