Used Red and Black Chevrolet Sport Bowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is a used Chevrolet bowtie for 1994 and newer Chevrolet grills. These came on the two door Sport Tahoes. This is a Genuine GM part and is in good condition. With that being said it is not perfect. There are two small noticeable rock chips and what looks like a crack on the upper portion of the bowtie shown in the pictures. It looks like the crack is under the plastic. The pictures show the condition of the emblem. The mounting studs are in good shape and are not broken. No mounting hardware comes with the bowtie but you can reuse your factory hardware. What you see in the last picture on the bottom of the bowtie is where the mold was injected, it isn't damaged. New these range from $55 to $60. I'm looking to get $20 plus shipping. Will trade for GMT800 8 lug center caps but other than that I'm looking for cash or money order. I do not accept Paypal. I can provide more pictures upon request. Part will be washed before shipment unless the buyer states otherwise.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump. $20 plus shipping. I will trade for a set of 2 chrome interior Denali/Escalade handles for a GMT800 shipped for this shipped.