UPGRADES :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nope, just through the door, actually. That keeps it from compromising the integrity of the A pillar.

As per wind noise - not as bad as you think. You can hear it, but just barely. I don't notice it, really. If it get's loud, you can always spin the light around to quiet it down, if you're so inclined.

Hmmm interesting...will def need to see a pic of this now, the method i described is how most cop cars seem to have them set up.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Nice! Now im def contemplating it on the drivers door of the K3500...it will need replacement eventually due to dents and worn out hinges but its worth expermenting with one of these lights on it to see if i like it before comitting to running the light on a new door.

Make sure you clear your dash on the backside, lol!

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Here you go. Remember that the handle itself rotates and swivels as you aim the light. The view below shows it "parked" (the light facing the windshield, in line with the door)

You must be registered for see images attach