Under hood reel light...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Reaction score
I was going through replacing all the dead bulbs & replaced this one but I think the whole thing is just toast. Anyway to know for sure? Bulb is good, connection is good. Does the switch on these go bad? What else can I check?

Cameron

Physh1

Reaction score
Figured that was about it...I think it's time for a trip to pick & pull...

Cameron

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya Sully, thats a reel light, its a nice feature. Enough cord to provide you with light to change a tire or check out damage to the rear bumper. Handy little things........when they work.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going through replacing all the dead bulbs & replaced this one but I think the whole thing is just toast. Anyway to know for sure? Bulb is good, connection is good. Does the switch on these go bad? What else can I check?

Cameron
Mine didnt work when I bought the truck, new bulb....still a whole lot of nothing. I got some contact cleaner and hose the whole unit out, couldnt believe at the streams of **** coming out, and now the thing works like a hot damn.

Physh1

Reaction score
Ok...I was wondering if anyone had done that. My reel light is flipping filthy so I'll give that a shot. Good idea.

Cameron