Under hood reel light...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Reaction score
The dang thing unwinds to to rear of the truck. It's incredibly helpful to have.

Cameron

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
im debating if I need one of these

You do, I had one in my old 1994 ECSB, Was a damn nice feature, wished i ripped it out.

In fact, my buddies work (AutoWreckers) takes them and screws them to the shop wall, and they use them while working on vehicles!

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like mine, but I never realized it was long enough to reach all the way to the back of the truck. That could have helped in a few past situations!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the one off my 88 laying in the building I removed it. it was PS fender mounted and if lmc wants that much I'd be glad to sell mine cheaper lol.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I was snagging the rear bumper and GMC grille from my cousin's Yukon, I went ahead and snagged the reel light while I was in there. :cool: I need to install it on something.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to have a reel light but a good flashlight is probably a better investment. Love my SURE FIRE.