ULTIMATE TBI mods stage 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What did you do for the breather hose that went to the tbi collar on the drivers side valve cover?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What did you do for the breather hose that went to the tbi collar on the drivers side valve cover?

I run the JEGS tbi airflow enhancer in place of that collar it connects to the factory location

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
So last night i was gunna take the choke collar off the TB on the truck, And the Throttle cable where the cruise is on the drivers side clears just fine. But theres a bracket on the passenger side that hits the bottom of the cleaner housing, And i dont got a Hynes Manual so i dont know what it is. It has an electrical connection and box or what not, and i was wondering if i can move it down the bracket more so i can trim the top off to clean. Cant Hurt would it?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So last night i was gunna take the choke collar off the TB on the truck, And the Throttle cable where the cruise is on the drivers side clears just fine. But theres a bracket on the passenger side that hits the bottom of the cleaner housing, And i dont got a Haynes Manual so i dont know what it is. It has an electrical connection and box or what not, and i was wondering if i can move it down the bracket more so i can trim the top off to clean. Cant Hurt would it?

I think the thing your talking about has something to do with the EGR should be a hose coming from it that goes to it and I think it attaches to the front of the TBI unit, shouldn't have an issue if you shorten it up and mount it lower

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is that the map sensor?

That's towards the back kinda near the distributor Im pretty sure the one he's talking about is the one on the pass side valve cover area on that weird bracket something to do with the EGR think its called the EGR solenoid or maybe I'm understanding this the wrong way lol cause I think the map sensor would be outta the way