Uhhh ok?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't be setting up an earlier time with someone, you've already got your buyer lined up.
If it's Wednesday and the first person says, "I can come by Friday and look at it." and the second person says, "I'll be by this afternoon.", I'm not going to tell him, "No, you have to come by after Friday."

Cash in hand.

Maybe that makes me a dirtbag in your eyes, but I've known enough salesmen to know that 90% of salesmanship is being okay with people calling you a dirtbag. As a buyer, I always make the appointment as soon as I can, because if it's a deal someone else might beat me to it. If they do, I don't complain.

tpass

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as a buyer, if i see something FS on a Monday and know I can't be there until Saturday.. I won't even bother messaging until Friday, and good deals usually disappear before I can get there. It's not the sellers fault you can't be there with cash to buy.

When you see something you want for sale.. you have to be ready to buy.. it's that simple.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's Wednesday and the first person says, "I can come by Friday and look at it." and the second person says, "I'll be by this afternoon.", I'm not going to tell him, "No, you have to come by after Friday."
I'll typically say okay, contact me before you come and I'll let you know if I still have it.
Cash in hand.
Always the winner.
As a buyer, I always make the appointment as soon as I can, because if it's a deal someone else might beat me to it. If they do, I don't complain.
This. The seller owes me nothing. If I need whatever they're selling that bad I'll make arrangements to be there, or send someone else with the money. Done that before too.