TYC Elegante Headlights/turn signals + LMC side markers $135 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
how'd you spend 2 g's on a 1g or less lift? tires?

I too wondered on the headlights only.

My post literally says lift and tires. $896 (lift) + $886 (tires) + $224 (wheels) + $38 (center caps) + $28 (lugs) + $76 (t-bar tool) + $63 (mount and balance) + $80 (alignment) = $2291. Plus another $300-$400 in ball joints, tie-rod ends inner and outer and sleeves, pitman arm, idler arm, passenger CV axle. Plus $100 of exhaust work coming (re-route y-pipe and drivers side last couple feet we had to cut off). Plus $50 in special sockets and pickle fork. Plus all the money for all the beer, smokes, and food I bought my buddy who was letting me use his dad's shop and gave me 27 hours of his labor. Least I could do right? I'm easily over 3 g's most likely, but I don't want to think about it haha.

Anywho, somebody buy these lights so I won't!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
If Rewind doesn't I WILL take them today. If he doesn't I might not get back until later in the day. Working ridiculously stupid hours right now (as you can see by the time stamp).