Two tone paint combos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
What color it that?
I think it's dark autumnwood and the light autumnwood/pewter (like my Burb's paint, Chevy called it pewter some years). Your Burb is the medium autumnwood, right? How's your Burb repairs coming? I HAVE to work on mine this weekend, can't put it off any longer.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Looks like it might be Dark Autumnwood Metallic. Judging by the grille and dash, it's a '94. So that's my guess. Regardless, it is a pretty truck.
Yes it is pretty. Think they just got it recently because it has fresh plates on it. Would a 94 have had a third brake light? I think there's one back of the cab....have to look at it again LOL. It was gone over the holidays, but showed back up at the park a couple days ago. Nice to see older trucks still getting it done; most of my neighbors have new trucks to haul their trailers.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I'm going for this color combo on my crewcab wanted something havent seen in yrs

You must be registered for see images attach
Man that brings back some memories! The first Burb we had that we got to actually use a lot was this exact combination. 79 C10 Burb, 350/th350,3.08 gears, no ac except roll down the windows. Bought it in 1989 off a used car lot in the Houston Heights area for $1500 cash. Went all over Texas, and to Oklahoma several times, and even to Texarkana. Last 3 years we drove it, going on a trip, you needed to put a quart of dexron in every 100 miles or so. But as long as you did that, that truck would run all day or night!
And dad had the truck rallys on it with the 3 bar spinners too!

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that brings back some memories! The first Burb we had that we got to actually use a lot was this exact combination. 79 C10 Burb, 350/th350,3.08 gears, no ac except roll down the windows. Bought it in 1989 off a used car lot in the Houston Heights area for $1500 cash. Went all over Texas, and to Oklahoma several times, and even to Texarkana. Last 3 years we drove it, going on a trip, you needed to put a quart of dexron in every 100 miles or so. But as long as you did that, that truck would run all day or night!
And dad had the truck rallys on it with the 3 bar spinners too!

I'm glad I could bring back memories unfortunately its parked at the moment the 327 divorced its harmonic balancer lol.

dlindsey19

Reaction score
My 91 before it got totaled had a beautiful two tone blue with a blue and black pinstripe. It got sold at auction almost a year ago and supposedly has a rebuilt title and a new owner now. If anyone on here as any expertise in tracking down a vehicle’s owner, please let me know. I have the owners manual and stuff I’d like to give back to the new owners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf