tweeters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i have rockford fosgate componet in the stock location with the tweeters mounted coxal. the stock tweeters are still in and wired. yesterday i blew one.
Does anyone know the specs on the stock tweaters? so i can find some aftermarkets ones that are the same cuz i love the sound.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your component set would give you a more rich sound if you installed the tweeters in the factory tweeter location and have the 6.5 mid bass drivers in the lower locations alone ...
Now this is for everyday listening ... My Sound Quality competition vehicle has the tweeters installed in the A-pillars ...
Do you have a amp installed on this or running off the stock headunit ??

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i willl give that a try. were could i put the other tweeter as my componet set has 2. they are an old set of Rockford Fosgates. i do not want to mount them in the pilers because i think it will draw more attention to the system and unwanted lookers.

no they are off the head unit now but will be off an amp in a few months.

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also do you know if the old Rockford fosgate crossovers light up with a bulb fuse thy are the triangle ones?

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have a trird tweeter ... don't use it ...

I run Blues Car Audio ... Not RF, Sorry Sir, I do not know that product enough to comment on ...

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My rockford fosgate set that came with tweeters fit perfect. I just slid the tweeters into the mounting brackets and they haven't moved at all. very snug fit. made me feel lucky! lol