Turn signal wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats great man, just awesome. I'm sure they are wicked cool. Post up a video of them in action when you can.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was never angry. All sarcasm aside I seriously want to see if they are as bright/distracting as I think they will be....

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I'm beginning to like this idea more and more... Gotta see some pictures though!

I was going to retrofit 55w H3 bulbs into the reverse light sockets, but I just might have to think of something else.

Maybe tomorrow I'll stick some amber bulbs in the reverse lights and see what they look like. :D

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Alot of gmt400s have the green LED conversions I sell for their reverses, because the reverse assemblies are so shotty that most people use their brakes when backing up. Green has greater lumens than Amber, meaning it's brighter to the naked eye, yet these aren't NEARLY bright enough. Amber bulb behind clear lens will do just fine....my 06 corolla has that in stock configuration............now during scrapin I drove around with Metallic White high power leds in my turns and hyper flashed everyone when i switched lanes....anyone wanna gripe at me? Oh please do! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.