TurboKill Kill switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts about this. Bought on and going to try the magnetic switch option. Review and install to follow after I start. What have you guys done for a kill switch?

http://www.turbokill.com/index.html
Seems a lot cheaper to just wire up a hidden switch that grounds the ignition coil

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

rebel04343

Reaction score
Seems a lot cheaper to just wire up a hidden switch that grounds the ignition coil

only issue I see with that is then you constantly have voltage/current going through a switch. Versus the ignition switch only has power during startup. maybe I'm overthinking it! thanks for the reply!

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
only issue I see with that is then you constantly have voltage/current going through a switch. Versus the ignition switch only has power during startup. maybe I'm overthinking it! thanks for the reply!
The only time power would go thru the switch is when the switch is in the "off mode", preventing ignition