Tucking front wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lost06

Reaction score
Ok. sorry for being so late with my reply. I have been busy with the family and these damn storms we have had.

Here is a pic of one truck that claims to be static dropped with wheels tucked. The offset doesnt look too drastic.

I plan to bag it one day when finances allow. But even then, when I lay it out, I still want the wheels as perpendicular to the ground as I can get them. I personally do not like the nerga
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
tive camber look when a truck is laid out.

I have DJM spindles.

Lost06

Reaction score
btw... i found the pics of that truck on this here.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
if that truck is static dropped it's a dedicated show truck that doesn't get turned a whole lot imo

Sent from my static android

Lost06

Reaction score
Thanks, I've got a few other pics of trucks that apprear to be daily drivers as they aren't quite as pretty as that one and one is at the drag strip doing a burn out in a water box. but they are on another computer that I can't get to right now.

But even though, those wheels on the green truck are pretty darn straight. I am curious as to what went into making that happen...

Lost06

Reaction score
Do you happen to know his screen name? Where I found this pic, no one knew him.