Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truckin, how do you clear the needles without taking them off of the cluster? Just wanted to ask the master for some pointers...

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Truckin, how do you clear the needles without taking them off of the cluster? Just wanted to ask the master for some pointers...

You'll need:
Acetone (nail polish remover)
Towels (I use the blue shop towels)
Rig a wedge underneath the needle (to prevent damage).

Once it's wedged dab some acetone on the towel and gently rub the paint off.
It's a lengthy process but eventually it'll clear up.

Are you keeping it clear? I'd suggest not.

-Truckin-

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think he needs some of that candy blue to match what he has coming

From your phone............

X2 if you can help me out? I would ultimately like to have a custom one with the LED's in the needles...but for now I'll have to settle for whatever customizing I can handle myself lol

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
X2 if you can help me out? I would ultimately like to have a custom one with the LED's in the needles...but for now I'll have to settle for whatever customizing I can handle myself lol

What are you wanting exactly? I could candy some needles for ya, that ain't **** ;)

-Truckin-

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you wanting exactly? I could candy some needles for ya, that ain't **** ;)

-Truckin-

I'm thinking blue candied needles to go with the blue LED's I have on the way from Deven if you could! If its at all possible for you to send needles with the LED's installed in them I would prefer those, cleared with blue LED's in em....let me know what you can do!

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm thinking blue candied needles to go with the blue LED's I have on the way from Deven if you could! If its at all possible for you to send needles with the LED's installed in them I would prefer those, cleared with blue LED's in em....let me know what you can do!

Well, the LED's are retro'd onto the actual cluster face, not the needles.

I'll have time for a CCC (Completely Custom Cluster) here in a few months if you're still interested at the time.

-Truckin-