Truck wont start anymore....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most parts stores have a testing machine. Take it to them and have them test it out.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
If that /\ can't be done soon maybe you have a friend who has a similar truck,swap his module into yours.At least you'll know if yours is bad.If yours starts hopefully you'll give his back lol

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking at just getting a new distributor since its just like 40$ more on summit, im poh tive it comes with a icm in it

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Negative, Vortec ICM is mounted on the same bracket as the coil, on top of the intake. One connector and two screws and you'll have it off.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Inspect it for water damage if you went out mud bogging, might as well replace it if you already confirmed distributor is working fine, and you have fuel pressure for sure.

So you pulled a plug out, re-attached wire and cranked engine over and verified there was no spark right?

Please tell me you pulled dizzy cap off and at least cleaned the terminals of that and the rotor too