Truck shake/tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shorthorn79

Reaction score
My truck has had a problem for the longest time. It shake and makes like a grinding feel kind of subtle though. When I have cruise on and it goes up a hill or has to work a little harder the shaking comes on. It is very noticeable but not loud and/or violent. When we had the tranny replaced the jackleg doing the job forgot to put some b&n on the u-joint nearest the cab, so we put correct fitting ones on and thought that would solve the problem, but as you can guess it did not. I am wondering if the bearings in there are all messed up and rub/grind every time the drive shaft torques. I havent the slighest clue but my buddy said it might be the fuel injection regulator cuz every time the shaking happens i apply the throttle(a lot of it) and it goes away or if i tap on the brakes it goes away also. Yall have any eartly idea?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kind of sound's like torque convertor shudder to me. I have known several people with that problem before.