Transmission Manuals.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone needs a Transmission Manual for just about any transmission, I have them saved on my PC. I think it will only email to gmail or yahoo because of the size. Let me know, no charge.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be cool if you could paste links to the 700r4 or 4l60e since that is what most people have...not sure how though either. I will PM you though my email so you I can get the the 4l60e for my 96.

Thanks for the info!

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey... Its actually a truck someone dropped off for a rebuild on the transmission, but never picked up. So I went through the title process. It's a 90 Chevy, not sure about the lift. It was in rough shape when I got it, I redone the interior, pretty much stock except the 99 tahoe bucket seats. I will take some new pics, its at the tire shop today getting new 33's.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I got all the manuals sent, they were too big to email, so I used "too big for email". If you didn't get one let me know. I have pretty much every automatic, some are wanting multiple or all the books. I don't mind, but it would be easiest for me to pick up a flash drive and mail it. I think a 8g is bout 10-12 bucks.