Traded trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kchevys

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a sweet Burb. FWIW I have 285/75r16 on a bone stock two door. I did not have to crank the bars at all. No rubs and turns lock-to-lock.

H2 Hummer wheels have always looked amazing on K2500 trucks and suburbans. Not my truck or my pic but here is an awesome suburban with H2 wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's your measurement from the ground to the top of the wheel well?

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok have a tire wheel question and i know it's been asked 1000 times but now it's my turn.
I parked on a level concrete slab today and measured from the ground to the top of the wheel well and all 4 places measured 36 inches.
I don't need or want the absolute biggest tire that would fit with slight rubbing as too big looks kinda funny without a lift anyway.
So im thinking 275 or 285/75ish-16
What ya'all think?
I have 285/70-17s or 285/75-17s(can't remember exactly). But I only drove it about 10 miles, didn't notice any rubbing. 99 k2500 suburban stock suspension.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a sweet Burb. FWIW I have 285/75r16 on a bone stock two door. I did not have to crank the bars at all. No rubs and turns lock-to-lock.

H2 Hummer wheels have always looked amazing on K2500 trucks and suburbans. Not my truck or my pic but here is an awesome suburban with H2 wheels.
I have these in black, working on a custom centercap solution right now.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep talkin' like that and you'll git yer mouth washed out with soap! :biggrin: Diesel fuel makes me break out in hives!

It's the bumper from my 94 sub diesel. It's temporary. it has some cut yer leg off holes in it. I carved it up as a template for a nicer one to be cut for the winch!
Oh I see now ok

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Blazer fits 285/75R16 perfect, no rub even at lock and tires stuffed. If you're 4x4 you should be able to fit that no problem.