Towing Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
thanks for the info. on those mirrors tho could you just push the mirror and move it?

no problem, like 1997chevydriver said with the manual ones you can do that with the top and convex. On the mirrors with the power option only the convex glass can be moved manually.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that just sucks because i want the ones with the led signals in them but the only ones that have them are power mirrors to and i dont have power mirrors in my 94

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
that just sucks because i want the ones with the led signals in them but the only ones that have them are power mirrors to and i dont have power mirrors in my 94

I have lit manuals...

Last edited:

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guess i didnt look hard enough thank you guys verry much for the help

Klumpper

Reaction score
Here's one pic I have of mine...
You must be registered for see images attach

I hate to hijack, but does anyone know where to get a replacement convex mirror for one? I knocked the driver's side out of mine recently, and would prefer not to replace the whole mirror when just the lens shattered.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could possibly look for one for a newer truck that came factory with them. I believe the mirror heads are the same...

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Here's one pic I have of mine...
You must be registered for see images attach

I hate to hijack, but does anyone know where to get a replacement convex mirror for one? I knocked the driver's side out of mine recently, and would prefer not to replace the whole mirror when just the lens shattered.

ive always wondered the same thing im not sure myself, if the mirror heads are the same may be easier to get one from dealer ship? maybe someone on here can clarify that... i found this thread on duramax fourum: http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/exterior/127879-tow-mirror-convex-replacement-2.html. Gm part numbers: Right Side Convex Mirror: GM#15933020
Left Side Convex Mirror : GM#15933019