TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
yeah I know but I pose the question if some one wins once can they win again with another truck I do not see a problem with it maybe some one else dose that is all fine and good but we will never know because they are done and most likely not coming back

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had every intention of trying to be a two time winner with my truck.
But it was going to be after it was all fixed up, lowered, paint etc.
I won when it was essentially stock.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
yeah I know but I pose the question if some one wins once can they win again with another truck I do not see a problem with it maybe some one else dose that is all fine and good but we will never know because they are done and most likely not coming back
We did have a two time winner; same member with two different trucks. @yevgenievich
One was a two door Tahoe or Yukon (I think a Yukon) and IIRC the other one was his Suburban.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
We did have a two time winner; same member with two different trucks. @yevgenievich
One was a two door Tahoe or Yukon (I think a Yukon) and IIRC the other one was his Suburban.
By the way, I still have a hard time figuring out how my "old semi beat up work truck" came out on top. There were very many nice, and way nicer, trucks we were in competition with, both in March and at the "finals" this January.
And I'm by no means ungrateful!

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both wearing their respective stickers, although a bit dirty at the moment. Daily driver lives. Thanks for organizing and to all that voted and participated. I did cut the sticker down to fit the two door.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: