Took a wrong turn with my dogsled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And ended up here. JK haha. Im Luke, I followed a build thread link to here off FSC.com and I Figured I would join since its more OBS territory on here. Im from Manitoba Canada which is just above Minnesota and North Dakota. I daily a 95 K1500 6.5L 4x4, 291,000miles on it(466,000km's) 2nd owner of it, Got it off my fathers friend who was a trucker and never drove it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Plans are 285's(falkens) along with some 18's and Tint all around. Minor stereo mods and a 4" Diamond eye exhaust

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400! Glad to see another Canadian on the forums! Beginning to think a dog sled would actually be a valid means of transportation with the snow we've been getting..

Nice truck, for 466 000 klicks, that thing is beautiful!

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400! Glad to see another Canadian on the forums! Beginning to think a dog sled would actually be a valid means of transportation with the snow we've been getting..

Nice truck, for 466 000 klicks, that thing is beautiful!

thanks! I just did the cab corners on it since they were soft. I'll be doing the rockers in the spring so its all clean