Tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a tonneau cover (roll up with support). Where or what is the brand that you qualify as a good products for the price.

I am tired of shoveling my bed.

1994, k1500, short bed

Thanks!

Last edited:

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Bunch to look at here. And it's a Canadian site. I've never used them to buy anything so do your due diligence.
Any truck accessorie shops around you? Swing by and check them out. Those places usually have little mock up beds with covers so you can check them out. Plus your not dealing with a faceless website.
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a tonneau cover (roll up with support). Where or what is the brand that you qualify as a good products for the price.

1994, k1500, short bed

Thanks!

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I used Bushwhacker Rail caps and Lund cover. It has 2 ribs in it but, it is flat so, no drainage. IF I go out in the rain, or whatever, I let the wind clean it off, then go to the car wash :biggrin:. I think I got the cover from Summit Racing and other stuff off Amazon.

Rail caps
You must be registered for see images attach

Cover rolled up.

Full cover

Get the POP&LOCK to make it somewhat secure.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Caspian1911

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

1994, k1500, short bed

Thanks!
I bought the Truxedo one also its a simple fast install and works very well tough as he'll in my experience definitely a hood value for that low price I love mine.

Patt

Reaction score
I bought the Truxedo one also its a simple fast install and works very well tough as he'll in my experience definitely a hood value for that low price I love mine.
Can you please give me the model number? I cannot find it anyware...

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score