To all newbies.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Ehhh.....the search feature is kinda lame. I kno in theory it's suppose to be helpful but it searches key words that are used in almost every thread it seems. I've looked a few times in the past, digging an not finding the info needed. So I jus made a new thread. It's the same way on fsc too

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Ehhh.....the search feature is kinda lame. I kno in theory it's suppose to be helpful but it searches key words that are used in almost every thread it seems. I've looked a few times in the past, digging an not finding the info needed. So I jus made a new thread. It's the same way on fsc too

small tip: when wanting to seach a forum, dont use the search function here :nono: it sucks! go to google type in GMT400 or w.e forum, then your key words or question

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yeah it is, but in there you have to deal with a bunch of Duramax crap, and not much for the 400's. IMO, too many richboys who like spending daddys money

You must not know a lot of those guys to make an assumption like that.

Anyways, welcome.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
And this from the guy who doesn't even have a 400! :lol:

Y'all are newbies compared to me, except for Josh, he's been around longer than I have. lol.

To the new members. Hang around, you'll learn a lot, but just a warning......this site will help you drain your bank account faster than the price of gas. :rofl:

damn missed this too haha and in response.....:flipthebird:

:lol: