Tires in Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Didn't see a section dedicated to tires so i thought id post here.
Soon to be puting on a spindle lift and im looking for some 32x11.5x15 tires and the cheapest i can find ends up to be 4 BF Goodrich all terrains for 856$ (tax and shipping included)
I was wondering if thats what i can expect the cheapest to be or if any of you Canadians out there know a good site.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Where in canada are you? I know OK tire has a tire brand called Runway that makes a tire called the Enduro M/T that would be around the same price as the BFGs...might be a bit cheaper though.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go up to 16's maybe? I got mine from a Country Ford Dealer my buddy works at. 285/75/16 Kelly TSR's for $240 a tire installed.
You must be registered for see images

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Try '1010tires'. They're Canadian, outa Vancouver. Most of their biz is done online.
Or...you could try 'The Tire Rack'. The tires I bought from them were $185.00 ea. locally, but, delivered to my door from the states, they cost me $135.00 each.
Don't know how the local retail outlets can stay in biz with deals like that.