Tire suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
FC2's

I had a set of the original FC Radials. They wore like iron. The FC2's look the same but are made by Mickey Thomson tires. I'd give them a go though.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been lurking on this sight for about 2 weeks now.(was on GMFS). Anyways...

I have ran pretty much every "brand" name tire out there.. from boggers and mud grapplers to BFG rugged trail. I currently have 2 OBS. I am running Pro Comp exreme M/T's on one with many other tire and wheel combo's in the garage and on the other im running swamper LTB's. My .02 is that the Cepek FCII are not the best for street or mud. Your looking for a good street tire with mud tire looks...Noone makes that. Your best bet is an all terrian like stated earlier. If your on a low budget maybe look at a blem tire... I have ran a few with very good luck and know buddies that swear by them. If you dont want to take the risk maybe try a sport king or for a good cheap mud tire with decent highway manners the Nankang Mud Star. Its similar to the old style BFG M/T's just an offbrand. Just my .02 though. Good luck

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BFG KM2's

A buddy of mine ran them for a long time and said that they wear VERY well for being a M/T tire. They will cost you a pretty penny but they are worth it for the life of them imo.

blue_blood

Reaction score
Ive run bfg at's before on stock vehicles, alot of dirt/gravel time. they wear good and are tough but i got stuck A LOT. they are good for icy roads and daily driving though... i am actually considering the dc fc2's or the dc mt's for mine when i finish lifting it...

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pep boys has the definity dakota a/t2 about 170 a tire nice beefy all terrain last set i had lasted almost 3 yrs.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
im runniong a set of 31x10.50 Widetrack Baja M/T's, they are a cheap tire but do great on the street and mud and have been on four different trucks, still lots of life left

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have heard great things about the cooper stt being an on road mud tire..

i have to decide soon also,

www.offroaders.com

mud tire reviews!