Tire Sticking Out Past The Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Post up head-on pics from a distance so I can see how far they stick out. Also, give me some measurements. Thanks... By the way, what is the law in Texas about how far tires can stick out?

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

All itll let me post . Apparently over my picture quota 36x15.50's is what im running on 6'' pro comp. Cant really tell by last picture.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Scott, itll change on any truck... these guys are 4x4 for one, two different types of lift right.. So you have the SAS, 6 in pro comp, and your truck, all play a factor, then same with the offset of the wheel. I guess it all depends on what your looking for.:shrug: Unless you can find the exact setup as yours, itll be tough to find the amount your truck will stick out..

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Scott, itll change on any truck... these guys are 4x4 for one, two different types of lift right.. So you have the SAS, 6 in pro comp, and your truck, all play a factor, then same with the offset of the wheel. I guess it all depends on what your looking for.:shrug: Unless you can find the exact setup as yours, itll be tough to find the amount your truck will stick out..

I'm just seeing how far they stick out. I know it is different but I'm seeing what looks good and what doesn't. Even if the tires are wider and they stick out 5 inches, it would look the same (fender out) on my truck. I mean .5" is .5" past the fender no matter the truck. But yes my tires are much narrower so they would look different that way.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine are a little over 2" right now without the flares...

The backs are pretty much even but I have spacers to put on to even them out with the front

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Here it is with the 6-lug hubs.

Since I converted the front to 8-lug, it added 1.25" to each side. These are about the best I have

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
15x8 with 33x12's

Same 15x8's with 35x12.5's

15x10's with 35x12's

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The reason I'm asking is because the 1st time I went through a mud puddle, I got no mud above the lower bodyline of the truck (molding) and I wanted my truck dirtier. Plus I like the wider stance. I was thinking about 1.5" spacers but now I'm wondering if some of the autzone ones would work. They are thinner but cheaper too...

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

4x4 with 3" body lift
285/75/16's wrapped around 16X11 chromes

not sure on the offset/backspacing

and you won't be happy with spacers- I promise you that

Last edited: