tire question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is the closest section i could find to tires but what im wondering, possibly a stupid question, but could i run a 37/13.50 tire on a 12.50R15 rim? info on the truck is its baisicly a toy, i build my trucks to do everything i want,capable normal drivng, towing, light off roading, and mudding

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i probably could answer it my self but i want to know what other people say on it since in tire sizes its not that much different, my rim also has a decent bead its a american racing AR39 rim

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tire specs should give you a rim width range. But I would think that would be fine :shrug:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
You don't have to have the same width rim as your tire. So to answer your question, yes that will work. But a 10" rim will do just fine. Heck I ran 13" wide Boggers on 8" rims and I liked the way it looked. Now I run 315/75r16's (about 12.5" wide) on the same rims And have had zero issues with both. But I personally do not like the look of wide rims.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For your consistence you should consult the sign advertisement also while traveling on the road. This may give proper solution for you...

What the heck u talking about?

I'm running 37x12.50x17 on a 17x9 rim. Cranked up 6 inch RCX lift and some cutting and they fit...

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright not the answer i was thinking but deffinetly the one i wanted to hear :) i was thinking the opposite so i figured ask some people with more experience, thankyou :)