Thz71's nbs build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well I love the new truck, Miles, price pm if needed... And why did you buy it just couldn't pass up a deal or whatever disorder you have you didn't take your pills and saw this

Live action!!
150k $4300 I've been lookin for somthing with an LS and j saw this and fell in love with it
Also do you know if they upgraded the injectors... 99 they used injectors that were inadequate..

Live action!!
Idk I'm just starting to learn about lsx's

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
150k $4300 I've been lookin for somthing with an LS and j saw this and fell in love with it

Idk I'm just starting to learn about lsx's
Look it up they had problem first year, someone probably already upgraded them, truck looks great, mpg are going to be awesome

Live action!!

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
If I didn't have my 95, I'd be dying to have a GMT800 just like that. Maybe not in red though, lol. Nice score.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Look it up they had problem first year, someone probably already upgraded them, truck looks great, mpg are going to be awesome

Live action!!

Yah it's really nice and I'm guessing they're already fixed this truck looks like it's been given the best of everything. I'm gona have to figure the mpg next tank
If I didn't have my 95, I'd be dying to have a GMT800 just like that. Maybe not in red though, lol. Nice score.

Sent from my Nintendo 64
Thanks man

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
This truck looks super clean. Reminds me of Chiefs Chevy on Street Outlaws, I think he got it painted white though, I know the Crow is white now.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
This truck looks super clean. Reminds me of Chiefs Chevy on Street Outlaws, I think he got it painted white though, I know the Crow is white now.
The crow is white?! Ru sure?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
You're gonna have to get over the new power before you can calculate mpgs. I'm sure you've been giving her hell :lol: