This guy (new guy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
Grab some cheap parking lights to match the newer headlights to complete the front end! Otherwise that's a NICE Yuk!

yeah i know lol, ive been working on that, i wasnt sure if i was going to keep these headlights or not, when i bought them they looked sweet but i was afraid they werent gonna work good but they do so now i just gotta get some new parking lights

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Welcome!

How's your hoe ride now that she's cranked?
I like the idea of Urban Assault, you thinkin' you're going to keep the (current) paint color? I'd paint: off road bumpers, fender flares, rack/flood lights, grill, mirrors, door handles & fuel door flat black. That'd look sick!

As far as a tune: if you plan on future mods (AFTER a tune) you might consider an 0411 pcm swap.

Since you're new to GMT400's (assuming) are you aware of the leaky intake manifold gaskets or the spider fuel injector upgrade?

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice Yukon, my sister has a fully loaded 99 Tahoe, I'm trying to talk her into doing things with it lol.

Last edited:

NOVAkon

Reaction score
it rides pretty good, its a little stiffer then it was stock but i dont mind that at all, i drove a lifted jeep around for 5 years lol, it does have a little steering wheel shimmy but thats cause i never got an alignment yet, i need to bad before i destroy my tires, and for the paint i really like the stock color and its a two tone with like a metallic charcoal gray at the bottom and i was thinking of doing that color on the new bumpers when i get them and then painting the rest of the stuff like door handles and all that flat black, and yeah i know about the leaky intake manifold gasket and the fuel spider, my stepdad had a 97 2 door tahoe and he had to replace his manifold gasket at 190lk miles, he bought it with only 85k lol, so hopefully i can make mine last too

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWPreston1969