The Redsled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Wish mine ran like that and wish I had a garage to work on it in!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yes, it's a sick truck.

But I would beat the crap out of that guy. There is no reason to be going that fast on public roads. You might say, "Oh, it's out in the middle of nowhere, and he has total control" but I don't care, there are regs for a reason. Have I gotten speeding tickets? yes, but not too excessive speeds. If you want to race, there's bound to be a drag strip nearby. Otherwise, drive it normally. All it takes is one little unexpected thing, and he could be toast, or worse, take someone with his stupid self. At over 100, you're covering so much ground in such little time, that reaction time is almost nothing, and especially at night. What if he got to a sudden traffic jam (happens all the time here in CA), or if a driver blew a tire or broke down in his lane? I hate to be the downer, but this guy is as much of an idiot as the one who crimped his brake lines. Speed should be saved for the track, not public roads.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
But I would beat the crap out of that guy. There is no reason to be going that fast on public roads. You might say, "Oh, it's out in the middle of nowhere, and he has total control" but I don't care, there are regs for a reason. Have I gotten speeding tickets? yes, but not too excessive speeds. If you want to race, there's bound to be a drag strip nearby. Otherwise, drive it normally. All it takes is one little unexpected thing, and he could be toast, or worse, take someone with his stupid self. At over 100, you're covering so much ground in such little time, that reaction time is almost nothing, and especially at night. What if he got to a sudden traffic jam (happens all the time here in CA), or if a driver blew a tire or broke down in his lane? I hate to be the downer, but this guy is as much of an idiot as the one who crimped his brake lines. Speed should be saved for the track, not public roads.

Big, fat :word:

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, it's a sick truck.

:gr_grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TetoqZiA_7A