The new truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys were together from florida to Oregon and nothing happened????

:uhoh2:

Uhh lets see, without our 2 year old son for a week. A lot happened in a lot of locations just none in the truck. My sweetie was a psychology major with a minor in abnormal sexuality. I swear that I'm a thesis paper.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In reference to abnormal sexuality google "Captain Stagnetti" the nickname my wife has for me that I mentioned in the original post. Warning and disclaimer, don't drink while googleing, I am NOT responsible for you blowing liquids all over your computer.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and great story. I bet it was great spending time with just your wife. Wait till there are more kids and yiu never get an hr alone much less a week.....

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
lol sorry i couldn't meet with ya, truck was down and just too much stuff gooing on.,

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! We got the dually so that the wife could drive to to the auctions in Eugene and Portland. We plan on building a hydraulic tilt bed 20' deck car trailer by the end of the year. This will be the hauler. We would do another trip like this in a heartbeat for the right deal in the right place.