the new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
just wanted to have a thread about the new truck as some of you know i got rid of my 96 and picked up an 03. So it seems ive joined the nbs guys on here but id like to get another obs someday for a project so im just gonna stay on this forum primarily instead of converting to the others. Anyway new truck is a 2003 2500hd 6.0 4l80e 4x4 ccsb. best deal is a broke even on the deal sold my 96 for 3000 and picked the 03 up for the same.

You must be registered for see images attach

not many plans for it yet just tint tows and exhaust and leveled

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! That is an epic deal! How many zillion miles is on her, for it to go that cheaply?

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
That sir, is nice. I would personally paint the front bumper/guard with bed liner. But I do that to everything.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
saatr i bought it with 302xxx im now at 311xxx but it was one owner who happens to be my boss and he has ALL the maintenance records and stuff and it has, new transfer case, new oil pump, new fuel pump, new ball joints and all that jazz, new shocks all around, fresh tune up, new water pump,and im sure theres more im just forgetful. the motor tranny and differentials have all been serviced regularly. i feel once i do replace motor and tranny ill still be below the blue book on it and its still i nice truck

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
oh and i sold the 96 with 270xxx and the clutch was starting to go and it needed a bunch of small stuff and with now having two kids i needed the bigger cab

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Nice truckk. i love the look of those NBS crew cabs, i wish thats what i had bought.... I dont know if that bumper is doing it for me...