The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Carpet looks good!! :)
Thanks! I'm glad I decided to try and save it now. You don't even know how many times I almost threw it out.
I'm realizing that the guy that did my body drop did more then the normal 2 1/2". I think he did like 3 1/2" instead. Because my bottom of the frame is like almost a inch higher then the body
That's a bummer man. Mine actually is shimmed up a hair so that the body is around an eighth inch or so higher than the frame. That way if I'm cruising low on the highway and it bottoms out...it will be the frame hitting and not the body.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last BS update for awhile. Just have a lot of small things to go over before I decide to start driving it again. Mainly nut and bolt the thing and finish up the lighting.
I did get the harness hooked back up for the taillights and got them working. Also I can call the interior done for now. Everything I can think to do before carpet was installed..I did.
Just a couple pics of interior fully installed

You must be registered for see images attach

Got the kick panels trimmed to fit like stock

Reaction score
God I hope my trim fits back like yours bro! Tried to leave enough gap for it and carpet to tuck in, rolled my floor down as much as I could to so maybe it'd help with the carpet. I tried to dye mine black and after the third dye it's still a freaken purpleish blue. Was gray..Lol. May just have to find a nice one and let it ride. I love how all your came together so nicely, looks clean like no body drop :)

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your factory carpet tuck under the door sills?
Just barely! If you look really close you can see a small gap in a couple places that you can see some sound deadening peeking through. Overall looks good enough for a cruiser. Interior is just nice and clean and newish looking. Also got my old school kicker comp 10s wired back up so I was feeling a little nostalgic today...lol. The head unit still had a CD in it that I burned when Napster was still around..lol.

Btw I did have to trim a couple inches out of the bottom of the kick panels so be prepared for that. I forgot to take a picture of how much I cut off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Maybe if I can score some bucket seats and do a full length console I can split the carpet a couple inches. It's gotta be a great feeling to have it all together inside :) my old P2 10s are sad and lonely in the shed :( Can't wait to play them again one day..Lol.
When you finish getting her together you gotta take some rolling pics!

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Mine almost fits. Lol.