The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to change the oil in my other vehicles so pulled the 90 out for a bit and snapped a couple pics. Really looks low with bumpers on it laying in the grass. I think these are the first pics I've taken of it all together.
You must be registered for see images attach

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone use their stock overflow bottle on their bagged trucks? If so where are you mounting it? I could prob mount it back on the firewall...but wouldnt be able to use the tandem trailer fenders I was planning on using. Just figure I'd bump this thread in case any of you guys had an answer to my question. Feel free to answer in the other thread I started JIC other people are looking for the same info.

Reaction score
A few people get the aluminum overflow / catch cans they sell on EBay.. seen most are around $30 and up.. real clean looking

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the headlights working and adjusted as good as I could for now. The headlights came from eBay so naturally they fit like poop. I cut the alignment tabs off the brackets...rounded out the holes....and shimmed the brackets. They fit ok now. They do look really good though and I'm happy about that. Threw some HIDs in that I had laying around. They are pretty blue but they look good so they'll do for now. One ballast ended up being bad so I have to order another. Also mounted one of the overflow bottles I had to the drivers side core support. It's a little lower that the factory spot but should work fine. I also trimmed my valance for my bumper. It was a real PIA to trim it straight.

The taillights I bought off a guy on FSC a few years ago

New coolant reservoir location