The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in ages... I guess I should update my sig with trucks I actually have now hah. I'm down to only 2 OBS's

still have my 89. Toolbox is gone, and slip tank is now in its place.

You must be registered for see images attach

Picked up this 95 GMC 2500 with 6.5L diesel and 4L80e. Needs a transmission, but I got it for a decent price

Here's a picture of my new daily, not a OBS but I love it

Oh yeah, I've got a square body project right now as well, but it's not much to look at... Big plans though!

Last edited:

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Im new, just throwing up a post of my rig. My 99 Tahoe-- Bought 3 years ago bone stock

Now: Stock keys cranked all the way, Monroe sensa-trac spring shocks in the back, 1.5" wheel spacers, 09 z71 wheels, 305 60r18 terra graps (no scrub whatsoever). Spintech 9000 true dual exhaust with h pipe and 4" tips. :evillol: and many more goodies.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Im new, just throwing up a post of my rig. My 99 Tahoe-- Bought 3 years ago bone stock

Now: Stock keys cranked all the way, Monroe sensa-trac spring shocks in the back, 1.5" wheel spacers, 09 z71 wheels, 305 60r18 terra graps (no scrub whatsoever). Spintech 9000 true dual exhaust with h pipe and 4" tips. :evillol: and many more goodies.

Welcome Aboard! I like the truck, but not sure about that front bar. The tubes just looks too big in my opinion.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I would attempt to break every damn thing possible on it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk