The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thule

Reaction score
the blue one has 180k, original paint, it has bin treated well.
You must be registered for see images

willy

Reaction score
How do you like the headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the most part, I like them. My only complaints are that the halos themselves aren't the brightest, and they are a pain to aim, but other than that, I like them a lot. every once in a while, if it is humid enough, they will fog up slightly, but its nothing too crazy

barry_g

Reaction score
Hi all.
I signed up hoping to dig into other advanced builders of this chassis. I welded, and ubolted, hellwigged and realigned..
electrically guided..
I seem to be all by myself. The posts look interesting. Glad to try this place out.

You must be registered for see images attach

this one is a 96, vortec 305, 5 speed maual 4x4.
350k miles.
of course, not much to be found in the drivetrain to evidence original. I bought it needing steel work. the previous owner was a faithful dealer care taker.
They stopped at steel work.
Being welding is a serious hobby, I bought it took it home. Unusual faith to go that far with exacting service, big bills...and ignore steel.

the only dent is my own...feel bad about that.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hi all.
I signed up hoping to dig into other advanced builders of this chassis. I welded, and ubolted, hellwigged and realigned..
electrically guided..
I seem to be all by myself. The posts look interesting. Glad to try this place out.

You must be registered for see images attach

this one is a 96, vortec 305, 5 speed maual 4x4.
350k miles.
of course, not much to be found in the drivetrain to evidence original. I bought it needing steel work. the previous owner was a faithful dealer care taker.
They stopped at steel work.
Being welding is a serious hobby, I bought it took it home. Unusual faith to go that far with exacting service, big bills...and ignore steel.

the only dent is my own...feel bad about that.
Um. What?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Taylor he bought a truck that was meticulously cared for maintenance and functionality wise. The body needed work. But he's a hobby welder and got it cheap and has been working on it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Taylor he bought a truck that was meticulously cared for maintenance and functionality wise. The body needed work. But he's a hobby welder and got it cheap and has been working on it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks lol