The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know i already have ideas through my head

Lets hear some of those ideas!! I'm open to suggestions from you guys on mods before it goes to paint b/c once it's done I'm not going to do anything to it.

Everything is going back on new if possible and everything that can be saved will and anything that can be saved will be painted or powder coated. Everything down to the brake line retainers on the frame will be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
small sas lift, coiles not leafs, bedline the bottom and frame and inside bed, trans am leather seats with lumbar, 04+ gmt console, nbs dash swap and door panels. if your staying with ifs then nbs brakes all around, 14 bolt rear. new carpet new all that, nbs burban visors, thats a weak start but ill havbe to starre at it more, make a build thread and ill be sure to be annoying and comment and give ideas.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
haven't posted the new truck in here yet
You must be registered for see images attach

Froggy33

Reaction score
My Truck

First Post here. Been lurking for a while. Heres my 94 Gmc Sierra. Nothing special just one inch leveling kit, Ion 179 rims and Bfg ta/ko's