The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colyn.

Reaction score
It had it bad, camper top, tons of pin stripes, fender chrome, vent visors, all that good stuff. Ive removed pretty much everything I can until I start doing the bodywork then alot of things are going to be changed. I know for sure im going 6/8 with it but parents said no to slamming another truck when my NBS isnt even finished completely yet. Ill have the bed back on it sometime this weekend then maybe start on the OBS.

Colyn.

Reaction score
My NBS is 5/8 so im totally used to driving low static, so it wouldnt be that big of a chance. I bet a RCSB is alot easier to drive than a CCSB..... The project might be pushed back alittle due to some issues at work but well see how things go. I have plenty of time to work on it since its not going anywhere..

Heres some pics of my NBS...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My NBS is 5/8 so im totally used to driving low static, so it wouldnt be that big of a chance. I bet a RCSB is alot easier to drive than a CCSB..... The project might be pushed back alittle due to some issues at work but well see how things go. I have plenty of time to work on it since its not going anywhere..

Heres some pics of my NBS...

Look's badass!