The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres some of my 98. hp 44 front,sf 14bolt rear,5.13's,39.5 pitbull rockers on 15x12 bart wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

yes it does have front driveshaft, i need to get some new pics.

Last edited:

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys, i get messed with once in awhile here for the height,but not for the tires sticking out as far as they do.here they dont require mudflaps nor is there a limit for how far they can stick out.we have people in jeeps and toyotas running full width axles and dont get messed with.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I have seen your truck around on there plenty when I used to be on there a lot and I always loved it. And now today, it worked out where I'm getting a hpd44 for mine and the plans will go into action. I saw you say something about the airsoft pellets in your tires for balancing. How is that workin out for you? My 37's were insanely hard for the shop to balance and it's still not right and I get a pretty good bouncing vibration on the highway

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
one of you 2 needs to add a "no-****" in there somewhere. LOL

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they helped out,i've tried to get them balanced at shops and they look at me funny.i have a pretty good vibe around 45-50 mph but the sweet spot seems to be around 60mph where they ride smooth.when do you plan on starting to cut the truck up?if you need any pics or anything let me know.