The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sucks to see something so nice get treated like ****, that 2 door looks sick man!
thanks,i had some time in that thing.we had all the body work from removing the flares and roof rack filled in and painted about 8 months prior to selling it.
had a small system, 2 kenwood 12's,in a custom sealed box i built for it with the amp flush mounted into the top of it.
heres some pics, the wife loves stars,so i took some of those glow in the dark stars you put in a kids bedroom and placed them all over and hit the carpet with spray paint.
You must be registered for see images attach

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a few of my pig.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Here's a few of my pig.

In that first pic it looks like you trucked is loaded with that wood pile or is it? :shrug: :lol:

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea man it's loaded with a face cord in back.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
eww. Look at that "erector set" of suspension on the stepside. :cool:
:lol: i'm still trying to get rid of it, its sitting in my side yard right now with some stock nbs wheels on it to roll it around if i have to.

dagen,thats a clean looking obs.specs?

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
79 hp 44, 14 bolt ff, 4" BDS springs in front 1" zero rate axle moved 1" forward shackle flip in rear with 6 inch shackle. 37x12.50 km2's soon to be replaced with 20's and mud grappler's. I'm really digging the green and black look of your's and the stance is amazing man.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you guys are not helping, i found an sas donor truck... and we could pretty much end up with $200 in the axles... and maybe less depending on if the truck has a tailgate of not... (for anyone that doesn't know, 70's ford tailgates are gold... once when we had our old ford and needed a tailgate... the cheapest found was $500)