The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I plan to do some donuts in my cul de sac tomorrow with the kids possibly wife if she wants to lol. Lil harder to do figure 8’s with the new wheels n tires on I get about 3/4 way of a circle then they bite and start all over again lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I guess I’m making up for lost time tonight lol!!! But I have seen 1 for sure in person pearl white Escalade am seen one for sale on internet also the one in person wasn’t sprayed well and to me maybe because of it not being a great spray it just didn’t suit the lines of the Escalade but it also was more pearly than the normal but just could’ve been bigger flat areas for the paint to seem different but actually isn’t. But it was some time ago I wished mine had a sunroof or a glass roof like the wife’s srx which is super kool to see Halloween and Xmas lights above the car.

HellRAIZR93

Reaction score
93' k1500 Z71 stepside... Pics are current state. 18 years in my possession and the last 3 year's had to put the project on hold. It's back... No more she's gonna get finished!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_170951868.jpg
    IMG_20220123_170951868.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220123_170926364.jpg
    IMG_20220123_170926364.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220122_102657756.jpg
    IMG_20220122_102657756.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 28

honkon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That nice, throathy sound is from removing resonator box or you have aftermarket exhaust?
The throaty sound is from the intake which was totally 100% stock besides removing the resonator box and putting a cap over the hole in the plenum. Exhaust was 100% stock at the time of that vid as well.
It sounded even better after I welded pipes in place of the old clogged up cats.
Man, I miss that old truck often...

vaquero

Reaction score
New tires, finally! Looking a little better, and driving a lot better. It's amazing how much of a difference a new set of tires will make when it comes to handling and steering. I went with Falken Wildpeaks. Now if it would just stop raining so I can give the ol' girl a bath.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Nice 2tone!! And them wheels are a great fit and she’s CLEAN no rust and throws me back to being a teen. She’s looking like you got her “ons” old new stock outta some dealers warehouse lol! But I’m sure you her this all the time lol but that Gpa cap gotta get upgraded lol but I can’t blame you for it you know exactly where you parked in a lot!!!

vaquero

Reaction score
Nice 2tone!! And them wheels are a great fit and she’s CLEAN no rust and throws me back to being a teen. She’s looking like you got her “ons” old new stock outta some dealers warehouse lol! But I’m sure you her this all the time lol but that Gpa cap gotta get upgraded lol but I can’t blame you for it you know exactly where you parked in a lot!!!
Thanks man, I'm partial to the two tone also! And hey, don't knock my $50 grampa canopy lol. It'll come off in the summer when it stops raining here. I'm the 3rd owner and for it living its life on the Oregon coast, it amazingly has no rust. Now that I have her she sleeps inside. :)

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Always makes me feel good to open the door to the garage and see mine sitting there especially when I just got her cleaned up and she can sit till the weather passes on.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
And can go wrong on $50 cap!! Lol here’s a pic off of Pinterest for everyone I’ve been missing posting it up lol.it’s about the D-pillar brake lights definitely not on that total aero improvement on the roof!! Lol