The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1997 k1500 5.0l with G80
I just got this today from the original owner. Came with all the maintenance records and even the original window sticker.
You must be registered for see images attach
That's awesome, welcome to the forum.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Took pics last night after a wash gotta keep that salt off!!!! Smh flipping Michigan uses soooo much salt not a mix with dirt so all vehicles get hammered every winter! Pics aren’t great since I’m in the garage lol but she’s cleaned up to tank though this storm coming in the next 2-3 days up to possibly 16” of snow!! But I’ve already done that few winters ago! Oh I forgot about my new plate CADYBOB

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Took pics last night after a wash gotta keep that salt off!!!! Smh flipping Michigan uses soooo much salt not a mix with dirt so all vehicles get hammered every winter! Pics aren’t great since I’m in the garage lol but she’s cleaned up to tank though this storm coming in the next 2-3 days up to possibly 16” of snow!! But I’ve already done that few winters ago! Oh I forgot about my new plate CADYBOB
I saw one the same color as yours yesterday, your Slade is in better shape though. There's a white one on a used car lot in east Houston, haven't been able to get a good look at it.
How many colors were they available in? I've seen pewter, black and pearl white, plus a Denali in that grayish green. Thanks in advance, sweet truck!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Escalade was available in 4 FACTORY colors here’s a pic with the only interior color also.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Only the sand and red are metallic and here’s a couple pics of mine in today’s snow which is still continuing tomorrow also. Not as much snow as “the always wrong but I still have a job to comeback to everyday weatherman” !!!! Lmfao

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
The Denali was offered in a few more colors here colors list more than I remembered! I slightly remember the difference in the greens but that gold wasnt good new nor fair well aged IMO lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thank you for noticing I had been off for a while! I was getting a oil leak fixed repeatedly and then I got hit with Covid plus pneumonia 2 days after my bday and we “family” have been doing no socializing along with masking everywhere and all day at work. Then I was off work for a month actually sick for 3 weeks spent 5 days in the hospital and still am not 100% and luckily I have a great job that still paid while sick. Not trying to get a COVID conversation started just explaining the my absence.