The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you wernt kidding, he is still butt hurtt.... but i have a serious question... can u make me a sigg

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Wow you guys said a lot of stuff before I replied last, I was cutting a pizza I just made after I clicked reply :lol:

I'll leave the scoops on just for ***** and giggles, they have grown on me kind of, I don't even really notice them anymore, one day I'll get a cowl hood or something idk.

Also about the tires, when Im ready to buy, and if there is no 33s for 16 inch wheels anywhere, then I'll either get treadwrights or get a set of ****** stock wheels and a set of 15x10 wagon wheels cheap from CL, sandblast them and get them powdercoated.

Now that I think about it, I could just get 15x10 Soft 8s for a decent price, and sell my wheels. Then buy my friends 33s for 15 inch wheels.

So many options.

---

About the sig, I retired, I can't find the time anymore.

However, Mean Green does good work.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2 of the best looking red gmt400s i have ever seen in one pic

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have no room to talk my friend lmao. you went through the wanting to be like me stage tooo.
REMEMBER!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

photoshoped loll... actually i recall u saying u wanted to put molding back on ur truck and get a z71 sticker again.. dont make me post the video of me climbing that hill in 2wd and u had to use 4wd pvsssy :flipthebird:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I could watch this drama for days! Nice truck 'rebel. How was the paint after peeling off the molding?

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm a couple spot bubbled up but that was expected.. but other than that the colors wre a tab bit diff. till i polished it and waxed it a couple time and the sun got it it so it all matches noww