The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm getting tired of the ifs on this and I like to wheel it despite its appearance, so I'm going to do a sas next winter.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm getting tired of the ifs on this and I like to wheel it despite its appearance, so I'm going to do a sas next winter.

I iz jealous!!!

and is that green factory? if so, is it metallic emerald? I'm thinking about putting colormatched flares on my truck and if that's what it would look like it looks great!

noJeepshere

Reaction score
I iz jealous!!!

and is that green factory? if so, is it metallic emerald? I'm thinking about putting colormatched flares on my truck and if that's what it would look like it looks great!
The paint color was a new one (extra cost) for 1999 called Meadow Green and the lower portion is Metallic Sand. I love the look, people at gas stations and grocery stores compliment me on it.

noJeepshere

Reaction score
If photobucket wasn't being stupid tonight I'd post up some more pics, but you'll have to wait.

noJeepshere

Reaction score
If photobucket wasn't being stupid tonight I'd post up some more pics, but you'll have to wait.

Nevermind, it works now...

Day I bought it from my brother:

You must be registered for see images attach

Dalton Highway (aka Haul Road) 2011:

Stampede Trail (think "Into the Wild")

It tows well too"

Dash with DD stereo:

Wheeling in Washington:

Pulling a stuck Ford out of the ditch:

noJeepshere

Reaction score
Ebay, I can't find any just like them anymore now. Next time I need to replace/upgrade I'll go with TYC euro style, same as those but oem quality.

Sugaray

Reaction score
Here's my '96 GMC Sierra 4x4

1996 GMC Sierra: 5.7 Vortec, F44 package (heavy half), G80 Posi, 14 bolt rear end, 20" Black Chrome Boss 309 Wheels wrapped in 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Visor, Tinted Windows, Bed Liner, Dee Zee Bull Bar, Luverne Stainless Nerf Bars, Eclipse Deck, 12" JL Sub in Custom Downward Firing box under rear seat, Pionner Amp, Muffler Delete Exhaust. My 2nd OBS. More customizing on the way. I love this truck. A beast in the North Dakota winters!

Attachments

• 20130310_151333.jpg
    20130310_151333.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32