The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Alright so most likely i have AAL, alright sweet. 3" plus the block / little crank should get me to 35's. Yeah i like squeeky3's truck. I want the same type design with tow mirrors and everything it looks nice. Well not exact same, have my own style to it xD

my truck was the same as squeaky3's truck when it was body lifted besides mines a gmc

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
Its a great looking truck, thank you guys for all the help, i'll still be asking dumb questions but not as often xD thanks for helping a newbie out =]

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what we are here for man. Everyone was a newb at one time....

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
glad everyone likes my truck

and yes i fit 35s on mine currently and had 36s on it, and have wheeled it with both set of tires, they clear but i had to do some trimming on the bumper and fender to make them fit when offroading

mines just a body lift, crank, and AAL, i love the stance and look of my truck....next year it will be a little taller with a sas on it w/o the body lift

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
So if I go with your style truck lift etc to fit 35's offroading ima need to trim ?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
depends on your rim selections, but i have nbs 16s with 36" tsl and i had 1.5" wheel spacers on it to stop them from rubbing the frame and then i had to trim the fender and bumper to clear them

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
If you get rims with a good offset or use spacers and lots of crank you may not have to trim. I would personally trim an decrank as much as possible

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not really into trimming lol and the fact that I don't feel like trimming diamond plate steel off my bumper...

Cjtheboss11

Reaction score
Alright one last question, if I have a 2" block in the bak and just crank in the front when I put on my 3" body lift will I need to extend wires, fuel line, and steering shaft thing?