The Babied Beast - 1999 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Townsend

Reaction score
New to the forums, but familiar with how hugely important they are with my Toyota Land Cruiser forums that have saved my tail for years. I just picked up this 1999 Yukon 4WD with 138k miles from the original owner. Florida vehicle, always garaged (and it shows), not a speck of rust. Stacks of receipts from new, she chose to “keep her perfect instead of having a new car payment.” Paid what I believe to be a fantastic price, and actually intended to sell it for a profit but within a few minutes of the long drive home I knew I was keeping her. Insane condition, and brought me back to growing up in my mom’s ‘96 burb. Couple small things to do ASAP like address play in steering wheel, firm up brakes, refresh or replace head and taillights, and fix the sagging front door. I've already put her to work, and I'm in love. Looking forward to learning from the group - cheers guys.
You must be registered for see images attach

Townsend

Reaction score
Welcome. Beautiful Yukon

Thank you!

Wow you aren’t kidding!! That looks great!!!

So are plans just to keep it stock and refresh things or have a bigger plan??

Current plan is to stay stock, with the updates to make it look like it just rolled off the showroom. Eventually I could see myself leveling the front, and running some AT's, but truly planning to keep it looking stock or "stock+"

Welcome. Beautiful Yukon

Thank you!

Nice looking Yukon. Welcome to the forum. Keep those pics coming as you update!

Will do - below is one from this past weekend...

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On a side note. Are the mats factory? My dads tahoe had same type but no chevy logo. I know it's a GMC yukon. But still they look awesome and jw

Townsend

Reaction score
Man that’s a beautiful Yukon!

Thanks brother!

On a side note. Are the mats factory? My dads tahoe had same type but no chevy logo. I know it's a GMC yukon. But still they look awesome and jw

That's a great question. I was *told* they were original but find it odd that they have chevy emblems. I may be getting weathertechs regardless because I hate to dirty these up :p